Junior Achievement of Greater Fairfield County seeks a highly-organized self-starter who enjoys keeping multiple projects on track amid shifting priorities. In this role, you will provide a solid foundation for a busy President and support our mission to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
This position will be on-site in our Bridgeport office, with occasional opportunity to work remotely as business needs permit.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage President’s calendar.
- Draft correspondence; prepare materials for meetings and presentations; and research, analyze, and synthesize information.
- Manage logistics of Board, Committee, and Annual meetings, and other organizational meetings, including correspondence, agenda, attendance, minutes, reports, presentations, facilities, and catering.
- Coordinate purchase and maintenance of office equipment and office supplies.
- Act as liaison to IT service provider.
- Provide administrative support including mail handling, data entry, bank deposits, and file maintenance.
- Take on special projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least five years’ administrative experience in a small, fast-paced organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint); proficiency with CRM software
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter, proactively takes ownership of projects and problem-solving
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Ready, willing, and able to live our core values around business, learning, collaboration, diversity, integrity, and belief in the boundless potential of young people
Junior Achievement of Greater Fairfield County provides a competitive pay and benefits package and a supportive environment where you will be rewarded for your contribution to our success.
Please send your resume by clicking Apply Now. For priority attention, please provide a cover letter and salary expectations.
About Junior Achievement of Greater Fairfield County:
Junior Achievement is dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed, through programs which focus on financial literacy, work and career readiness, and entrepreneurship. We provide essential business and life skills which empower students to build their own successful futures and help to close the opportunity gap.
Our programs are designed to meet the needs of local schools and students, through in-person or remote learning We are committed to delivering practical, relevant, and innovative learning experiences that prepare young people to succeed in their careers and to manage their personal finances.