Junior Achievement’s Purpose And Values
Junior Achievement’s Purpose is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students – guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Junior Achievement Facts
About Junior Achievement USA
We are the nation’s largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their futures, and make smart academic and economic choices. Junior Achievement’s programs—in the core content areas of work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy—ignite the spark in young people to experience and realize the opportunities and realities of work and life in the 21st century.
Junior Achievement USA reaches nearly 4.9 million students per year in 212,101 classrooms and after-school locations. JA programs are taught by volunteers in inner cities, suburbs, and rural areas throughout the United States, by 107 Area Offices in all 50 states.
Program by town
Greater Bridgeport Area
Greater Danbury Area
- New Milford
Lower Fairfield Area
- New Canaan
Lower Valley Area