JAGFC President Bernadine Venditto was recently interviewed for the Fairfield County Business Journal and Westfair Business Publications. She reflected on how JAGFC has adapted during the COVID-19 pandemic by pivoting to deliver programs in the digital space, with online programs and virtual volunteers. Read the full interview by clicking the link here.
- JAGFC President Follow up Conversation on For the People Podcast
- Double Your Donation with Employee Matching Gifts!
- Why JA? and Why Now? A Response to the Uncertainty and Inequity Facing Gen Z Report
- Junior Achievement is Adapting for the Future!
- Class of 2020 Survey: Half of Graduating Seniors Change Plans for After High School Due to COVID-19