Watch JA and CNBC’s Virtual Town Hall, hosted by CNBC Senior Personal Finance Correspondent Sharon Epperson. This one-hour discussion featured questions from teens across the country about the economic impacts of COVID-19, featuring panelists Sheila Blair (former FDIC Chair and CNBC Financial Wellness Council Member), Brian Coleman (American School Counselor Association ’19 School Counselor of the Year), Daymond John (from ABC Shark Tank), and Brad Klontz (CNBC Financial Wellness Council Member). You can view the recording here.
- JA Teen Entrepreneurship Virtual Event Recording
- Survey: The “New Normal” Hasn’t Dampened Teens’ Interest in Becoming Entrepreneurs
- CNBC and Junior Achievement Virtual Town Hall Recording
- JAGFC President Featured on For the People
- Two-thirds of America’s Teens are Concerned About the Financial Impact of COVID-19